Tuesday 23 August 2011

Activity 15: Del.icio.us


I have just created a Delicious account(as I didn't do so in the first course),so here is my Delicious tagcloud. Am rather pleased with it but realise it is rather small compared other peoples. It is a start....



Actually this tagcloud is quite a personalised description of how I spend my time. This activity wasn't too difficult, partly because I did spend time exploring Delicious in the first nswlearning2 course. I have to admit that my 'Favourites' box was so random and unorganised and dated, I had to sort through and decide which sites to bookmark via delicious. This really is a good activity for a soon to be librarian (am worried that my Favourites box didn't look like a librarian's Favourites box should, however.....my Delicious account does!). I will definitely be adding to it, and can really see the benefits for libraries to share websites they have tagged, as searching for useful sites/requested topics is so time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment