Wednesday 24 August 2011

Activity 20: Event Management

I'm not yet working in a library, and am self employed, so personally I don't have much need for events management tools. However I can certainly see the benefits of being able to schedule events/meetings concerning lots of people with a tool like Doodle. I did set up a Doodle account, and emailed an invitation to nswpln@gmail.com. to invite you all to my dinner party in October (let me know which Saturday suits you), to celebrate my completion of a Bachelor of Applied Science in Library and Information Management! Hope you can all make it.


Here is my Google Calendar. I'm definitely getting more confident. I changed the size of the calendar so it fitted into the blog better. A Google Calendar can be shared with co-workers or within a company (or library of course). It is a great little application that optimizes attendance at events in such a simple but clever way.
I wonder who will reply to my Doodle invitation???
Who thought up that name anyway....Doodle???

No comments:

Post a Comment